INSIGHT Into PD 2020
- It is for people with Parkinson's and their family and carers
- It is free for the first three days
- There will be over 60 world class speakers presenting
- It is the largest ONLINE conference for people with Parkinson's globally
- All proceeds from premium ticket sales go to our charity partners
Registrations start on the 27th November.
INSIGHT runs April 1st to 3rd 2020.
This event is delivered entirely ONLINE which means people can access the content anytime, anywhere, on any Internet enabled device. Come and join us in the auditorium or the Exhibition Hall to find out the latest in Parkinson's globally!
The 3 day schedule broadcast - launches at the start of Parkinson's Awareness Month and runs from 1st to 3rd April. During this period as with last year, once a video starts playing it can be re-watched at anytime during those 3 days.
PREMIUM 30 DAY ACCESS
Which will close at the end of Parkinson's Awareness Month end April. Super Early Bird - AU$39 (Nov 27th launch to Dec 10th). Ticket sales will be donated to a charity partner as selected by the attendee from our partner list.
We also have a donation function for charity partners.
SOME OF THE SPEAKERS CONFIRMED TO DATE
- Keynote - Prof. Bas Bloem - Chief Scientific Advisor to The Michael J Fox Foundation.
- European Parkinson's Disease Association - will be presenting on their Carers Survey findings. From what we can tell, this is the only survey of it's kind globally
- Louise Ebenezer - award winning PD Nurse, Co-Chair of the Parkinson's Disease Nurse Specialist Association in the UK who set up nursing program in Sub-Sahara Africa
- Matt Eagles - Head of Patient Advocacy at Havas Lynx & Global Project Leader for #ParkyLife diagnosed with PD at aged 7
- Charlie Appleyard - diagnosed with Early Onset PD, Director of Sport's Parkinsons, Captain of UK Parkinson's Football Team
- Dr.Njideka Okubadejo - first female neurologist in Nigeria & Chair of the IPMDS Africa Steering Committee
- Christine Jeyachandran - was diagnosed with PD age 37.Her video Handstand for Parkinson’s was a finalist at the World Parkinson’s Congress.
- Dr. Maria De Leon - Neurologist, Author, Founder of Parkinson's Diva & diagnosed with Early Onset PD
- Dr Laurie Mischley - Naturopathic Doctor
- A.Prof. Dr Christina Vaughan, MD, MHS - Neuro Pallative Care specialist
- Victor McConvey - Parkinson's Nurse, Board Member of Parkinson's VIC & Chair of the International Parkinson's & Movement Disorder Society's Health Professionals (Non-Physician) Special Interest Group
- Dr. Victor Fung - Neurologist
- Prof. Matt Cooper - researcher & medtechnologust
- Dr Paul Silberstein - Neurologist & DBS specialist
- Prof. Meg Morris - Physiotherapist specialising in PD
- Melissa - Founder INSIGHT & PD WARRIOR