Introducing TAP at Drexel
THE TAILORED ACTIVITY PROGRAM (TAP)
Training in an evidence-based program for occupational therapists and health professionals (in consultation with OTs) that improves quality of life of people living with dementia and care partners.
The program is currently in use throughout the United States and in other countries including Brazil, Scotland, Russia, Italy, Australia, Hong Kong, and Chile.
- Six 50-minute online learning modules
- Access to treatment manual, documentation binder, worksheets, forms, and select articles
- A 2-hour (virtual) webinar training
- Up to three coaching calls
- Review of pre and post brief videos of activity engagement, and activity prescriptions for up to three cases
- Access to a chat room to share and problem solve cases
Learn More: Online.Drexel.Edu/TAP