The intensive training is suitable for occupational therapists, students, educators, circus artists, mental health workers, special needs service providers and anyone who works with marginalised populations. Participants will leave with evidence based theoretical and practical skills required to incorporate circus as a social, emotional, physical and cognitive capacity building tool for individuals and communities. For learning objectives and course curriculum please see Circus Therapy
- Early registration paid in full by February 15th €700
- Early registration payment plan €750
- First payment of €300 due by February 15th
- Second payment of €225 due by March 15th
- Third payment €224 due by April 15th
- Regular registration €800 paid in full before May 1st
Payment includes, 21.5 hours of instruction, course resources, 4 nights accommodation and meals throughout the training.