The University of Oklahoma College of Allied Health Department of Rehabilitation Sciences, at the Schusterman Campus in Tulsa, Oklahoma invites applications from occupational therapists with an earned post professional doctorate to apply for a 12 month, full-time, consecutive term, faculty appointment in our innovative, Occupational Therapy program.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS INCLUDE: Occupational therapist with an earned post professional doctoral degree or who is in a doctoral program with an anticipated date of completion of ≤ 3 years and meet all of the qualifications for obtaining licensure in the state of Oklahoma.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS INCLUDE:
• Post-professional degree (PhD, EdD, DSc, DrPH, OTD)
• Three to five years of occupational therapy practice experience
• Experience in adult/pediatric neurorehabilitation is a priority
• Experience in orthopedics or general medicine
• Experience teaching in an academic or clinical setting
• Record of involvement in professional associations
• Scholarly contributions to profession (e.g., presentations, publications)
• Effective and reflective communication skills
• Evidence of innovative solutions for practice and/ or community
• Contemporary knowledge of OT Framework, occupational therapy theory and practice models
RESPONSIBILITIES: Support the Department of Rehabilitation Sciences through primary responsibilities in interprofessional teaching in the occupational therapy and physical therapy programs, and institutional community service activities as well as scholarship in areas of professional expertise, interprofessional education, and/or educational research.