Please submit your personal information and create your MY Page by clicking on the button below.
Latest news and information will be sent to your registered e-mail address. If you change your email address, please notify email@example.com immediately so that you can continue to receive Congress 2014 information.
Registration Fee - General Information
Please use the following site to convert currencies (http://www.xe.com/en/)
All Fees are quoted in Japanese Yen (JPY)
By 14 April 2014
From 15 April 2014
|WFOT Member *1
|WFOT Non-Member *1
(June 16, 2014)
(June 17, 2014)
|Half day Workshop: 4,000
Full day Workshop: 8,000
|Welcome Reception *3
(June 17, 2014)
|3,000 per ticket
|Congress Party *4
(June 19, 2014)
|5,000 per ticket SOLD OUT
|Clinical Visit *5
||3,000 per programme
- To qualify for the Member Rate, you must be an Individual Member of WFOT, or a member of your National Association (which in turn must be a Member Association of WFOT). Your membership status will be verified with the relevant Association.
Please go to http://www.wfot.org/Membership/CountryandOrganisationProfiles.aspx for details of which National Associations are WFOT members.
- The Student registration fee is applied to those who are a student at the time of registration and the congress period. A valid document, i.e. student card, letters issued by the school/university/institution, must accompany the student registration. Students are those studying full time to become occupational therapists. (For Student Programme, please click here.)
- Delegate Registration fee includes the admission to Welcome Reception. Additional tickets will be available at additional cost.
- Congress Party costs are additional to Congress Registration. Delegates and Accompanying Persons must purchase individual tickets to attend the Congress Party. Congress Party tickets will be purchased at the first-come-first-served basis.
- Visits to local clinical and educational facilities will be arranged during the congress. For more details, please click here.
Congress Registration Fee includes
- All congress sessions June 18-21, 2014
- Attendance at the Opening Ceremony and Welcome Reception on June 17, 2014
- Attendance at the Closing Ceremony on June 21, 2014
- Access to Exhibition Hall
- Congress Satchel
- Congress Material (Programme Book/CD/Other)
- Coffee Breaks
- Fees must accompany all registrations.
- Registration will not be confirmed until full payment is received.
- Payment method options : Credit Card, PayPal, Bank Transfer
If you have any questions, please contact the Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org
The WFOT Congress 2014 registration fee is set at a level that makes Congress accessible to as many delegates as possible. Lunch is not included in the registration fee. However, a broad variety of food at reasonable prices will be available for purchase around the Congress venue.
More information will be available at the Congress website
How to Register for the WFOT Congress 2014
- Create My Page
- Please register your personal information on My Page. Your My Page Registration ID and Password will be issued. Please keep the information so that you can access your My Page, and register and make payments for your attendance at Congress 2014 (to the Congress Programmes, Clinical Visit and Social events).
- Register for the Congress
- Access your My Page with your My Page Registration ID and Password.
- Your personal information to date will be shown in your My Page. When you have registered and paid for Congress, a report of your registration status will also appear on your My Page.
- Click "New／Edit" button at the Registration Category field to open the Congress Registration Page.
- For the payment methods, you may choose Bank Transfer, Credit Card and PayPal to pay your registration fee.
- Payment of your Congress registration fee
- If you choose a Bank Transfer to pay your registration fee, bank account details are shown on the page of confirmation. Please remit the designated amount to the bank shown. Ask you bank to charge all the handling fee to sender's account.
Please note that participants must pay all transfer charges.
*Transfer charges of overseas remittance may cost around JPY 5,000 in some cases.
- If you choose Credit Card or PayPal to pay your registration fee, please return to My Page and click the appropriate button at the Payment field.
- If you wish to make changes to your registered information, i.e. purchase additional ticket(s) for Congress Party or Welcome Reception, please enter My Page and click "Cancellation, Correction" button at the bottom of the page.
WFOT Registration Office: email@example.com
Please note that if you pay by credit card your bill will show as being charged by Kinki Nippon Tourist (Kintetsu International) which is the official travel agent of the WFOT2014 Congress.
Please create your My Page by clicking the button below. An ID and password will be issued so you can make modifications or updates on your personal information at any time. This will enable you to submit your registration information directly to the secretariat in a timely manner. Latest news and information will be sent to your registered e-mail address.