You must be registered to submit a research questionnaire.
Please log in or register to continue.
Express permission must be granted by the WFOT Executive Director before the Research information is uploaded on to the website. Confirmation of permission or otherwise will be made via email by the Executive Director, following your submission.
Criteria for permission includes:
- The title and purpose of the research is clearly stated.
- The organisation/person undertaking the research is clearly identified and full contact details are provided.
- Evidence that the research has gained ethics approval from an appropriate awarding body is provided.
- The research is relevant to the occupational therapy profession.
- The application states whether the responses will be anonymous or otherwise.
- The application indicates the timescales for completion of the research.
Submitting your questionnaire:
Follow the link to the submission page (Login or register above).
Complete all fields.
In the 'Long Description' textbox, please include:
- A brief description of the research, including purpose.
- Procedure for completing the questionnaire/survey, if applicable.
- How anonymity of data will be ensured.
- Evidence of Ethics Approval.
- URL for the questionnaire/survey.
Note - the above information can be included in the introduction to the questionnaire/survey document.