We are looking for an OT to join us and be a part of our growing Leapfrogs family.
Leapfrogs is a pediatric therapy centre and our clients are as young as 18 months and the oldest one is currently 21 years, though the bulk of our cases are 3 to 12 years old. We are family centred and believe in advocating for our families and kids.
Qualification of Applicant:
• A recognized Bachelors/Masters degree (please see: http://www.healthprofessionals.gov.sg/content/hprof/ahpc/en/leftnav/becoming_professionals.html for Singapore AHPC registration requirements)
• Experience working with children (ASD, Developmental delays, Learning Difficulties, SPD…)
• Must speak English fluently ; Mandarin or a second language is an advantage
• Sensory Integration knowledge is a plus!
Contact details for further information and how to apply
• Contact name: Michelle Tham
• Contact role: Clinical Director
• Contact organisation: Leapfrogs Therapy Centre
• Contact email: email@example.com
• Link to more details: https://www.leap-frogs.com/jobs/