We are pleased to announce that from 2015 Maney Publishing will publish the World Federation of Occupational Therapists Bulletin online-only on behalf of the WFOT.
What does this mean for the journal?
- Same editor, Dr Kit Sinclair
- New professional look for the journal cover and inside
- New digital publication on Maney Online with advanced online publishing technologies and back archive
- Same free online access via WFOT website for members
- Print copies available for purchase at an additional price from WFOT
- Increasing to 3 issues per year in 2017
The World Federation of Occupational Therapists (WFOT) Bulletin is the official publication of the WFOT. Its aim is to promote awareness and understanding of the WFOT and its activities and services, the development of the occupational therapy profession worldwide, and the international exchange of professional knowledge and experience.
Area of interest include:
- Children and youth
- Health and wellness
- Mental health
- Productive ageing
- Work and industry
- Development of the OT profession
- Education development
- Cross-cultural perspectives
Regular themed issues are published, with previous topics including disaster response, human rights and health, assistive technology and information technology services, mental health service development, and healthy ageing.
The WFOT Bulletin is published biannually, in April and October. Articles are published in the official languages of WFOT: English, Spanish, French and German. Two categories of articles are accepted: themed papers submitted based on a rota system, and free papers submitted by authors from around the world. All articles will be published online as soon as possible after acceptance as Advance Articles: peer-reviewed, copy-edited articles that have yet to be assigned to an issue.
Instructions for Authors are available at: www.maneyonline.com/ifa/otb
Visit the new journal homepage at: www.maneyonline.com/otb